Thursday, April 26, 2012

What i was feeling when i first saw Gatsby after many years

Jay Gatsby. The first words that came to my head when i saw his face for the first time after years of wondering where he had gone and who he had ended up with. I was sure that he had married someone else when i never tried to reconnect with him when he came back from war. But when i saw him standing in front of me with an empty wedding ring finger, all the feelings started rushing back. I thought i could controll them, and that i was just feeling like an old love had returened to me, but as soon as out little "date" started getting good, i knew for sure that i was feeling something for him again . I also knew that it could be a problem because i was married to Tom. But at that moment when i had rediscovered my loved, nothing else mattered in my heart, and i was completely head over heals for the beautiful man that was standing in front of me. So many feelings were rushing through my heart at that time. I could tell i loved him, and that i had missed him dearly, but i am not sure what to do with Tom. Do i leave him for Gatsby, do i just tell Gatsby i am married now, or do i try to have both men in my life without the other knowing. So many choices and i am not sure what to do, all i know is that my feelings as so confused and i have no idea what i am going to end up to do.

1 comment:

  1. Leave him! That's all you have to do and we can be together forever! Nothing else matters I know you love me and I have never ever stopped loving you either. Get Tom out of your life you don't need him and he treats you very badly. I understand you are confused but we can figure it out together and everything will work out. I love you!
    ~J. Gatsby (E.Etkins)

    ReplyDelete