Monday, April 16, 2012

What I was feeling when I killed someone

It is all such a blurr, but from what i can make out, I am deeply ashamaed. I was driving the car that killed the women Tom was cheating on me with. I did not know that it was her at the time, of coarse, but others think otherwise. All I remember is I asked Gatsby if I could drive, I thought it would calm me down because I was still rather upset about the whole conversation between Gatsby and Tom, when the next thing I knew, there was a women in the road. I'm not the best driver so I was not sure what to do in a situation like this, but I remember being so terrified when I saw her in my way. I tried to swerve around her, but there was a car coming on the other side of the road, and I am not strong enough to sacrifice myself for another person, so I ended up swerving back into the women. I felt the terrible impact that made by body cringe. I knew at that moment that I had just killed someone, someone who I did not know at all. I wanted to cry or scream, but by body was numb from the sight of what I just saw and the realization of what I did did not settle in until when accident was miles away. I feel terrible, and I am even more terrified about what Tom is going to do to me when he finds out. I feel like the world is falling around me and I don't know what to do, all I can think about is the look on the women's face right before I hit every trace of life out of her eyes with the ugly ton of steel I was driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment